Welcome to SUYP CATS LOVERS' CHALLENGES. Come and join us with all your Kitty Kreations and snag some furbulous FUR-EEBIES throughout the Posts or from the FREEBIES page at the top of the Blog. You may use any images you like and make any type of projects but a CAT has to be the main focus. Hi, it's Fiki.I decided to keep running this blog challenge as a tribute to our dear friend Sue. ❤ I did not want to see this blog closed, because I know Ike/Sue loved cats as much as I do. She was very devoted on her island to spaying stray cats. Ike is irreplaceable...

Followers

Monday 18 January 2016

SUYP CATS CHALLENGES #2 - WEEK 3


Hi there and welcome to WEEK 3 of our furbulous Challenge #2 - FURRYTHING GOES.

Our Fur-bulous Sponsor this time is KRISTY from FUN STAMPERS JOURNEY.



My card this week was made using the left-over bit from a Silhouette cutting file and behind it I have used a Freebie paper from MEINLILAPARK - Sandra has some fabulous papers over there AND a Blog full of freebies which are totally dedicated to Cats  :-D  



I then used a paw print stamp -  from my Woodware set 'Mr & Mrs Cat'  - with white ink but it didn't show up very well, so I coloured over them with a white nail art pen :-)


To enter your kitties, snag your FUR-EEBIES and see the fur-bulous  purr-ize fur this Challenge then lick  click HERE.

Thanks fur dropping by xxx


Challenges I am entering:

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the die cut! I have at least two kitty cards to make and I need to get cracking with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cat in kitty pattern looks super cute. I have a lot of cat lovers in my www.essaymojo.com team, so they do really like this card. As for me I'd like to do the same one but with dogs. That looks like a great idea, too.

    ReplyDelete